Saturday, November 3, 2007

last weekend

Yesterday, My sister and I went to The Mall while we were driving to The Mall , the police caught as , because my sister didn't put the safety belt, so we had to pay 500 bath. After that we went to The Mall.We went to shopping.I bought a new T-shirt and shoes and my sister bought a new skirt and a new movie 3 stories such as Happy feet,Tom Yam Ggung,The Lake House.After that we were very hungry.We thought about some food. My sister wanted to eat Mk suki, but I wanted to eat KFC because I wanted to eat chewy sheese,but later we walked a long time. I changed my mind, I wanted to eat MK suki.We were impress MK suki and I see many food such as crabshrimp,fish,fishball,meatball, porkball,shrimpball,fresh vegetable,and many fruits.When we ate finish.We went to the cinema.We wanted to see Shrif up. It's a story about Penguin. We were very impress. After we went to Lotus for sing a song.My sister sang a song but I was shy my sister.So,I went to outside for play game.I played winning game.I met my friend by chance.I invited my friend to play game and my friend told me I get grade b+ in communication in thai subject and I am very glad in my grade.When my sister sang a song finished.My sister visited to me and we went to eat ice-cream .We went to swensense.When we were very full and happy after eating.We went to my dormitory by my car.When we arrived at my dormitory.I took a bath about 10 minute because today I was very tried.My sister went to the bed for 30 minute and later my sister woke up.She took a bath.We were very tried on time.We wanted to sleep.After my sister took a bath finish.She were sleep on her bed.But my friends called me.They visited to me.I wanted to meet my friends.We had to watch football Premier league between Liverpool team with Arsenal team .Liverpool players sush as Benites is coach,S.Gergard is captain and J.Rayna is goalkeeper,Finnan,Hypia,Alonso,Riise,Kuyt.Arsenai player such as Gallas is captain.Almunia is goalkeeper,Arsang Wanger is coach Ebuae,Toure,Fabregas, Flamini,Hleb,Rosicky,Adebayo,Wallcot.When start game in seventh minutes.Liverpool had a feerkick is distance in twenty yard.After that arsenal to presume to act as an equal one to one.When end game to be last score at one to one.Today I cheer arsenal because I hate Liverpool.Liverpool is a rival with Manchester United.I love Manchester United.That day I watch football Premier league with my friends.It was very funny for me and my friends.After that we went to ate beef steak.My friends and I ate finish.We went to play game for a hour.Untill we wanted to sleep.We went to room’s my friend.We played domino game until the morning.It made we were headache.I wanted to take a bath.So,I came back to my room for took a shower.And I slept on my bed until at twelve PM. For get ready went to study in new term.

No comments: